Vape Barn Review; The DaVinci MIQRO in a compact, discrete personal vaporizer that boasts impressive performance into it’s tiny size. It has four Smart Paths and Precision Temperature Control, an 18350 battery that can be removed and replaced, adjustable Zirconia Pearl for thermal transfer and to adjust the bowl size and density to your liking, a removable Zirconium airpath, a built in stir tool, and multiple mouthpieces. An incredibly smooth vape that makes buying this vaporizer an easy choice!
- incredibly small and portable
- weight = 3.5oz, dimensions = 3.1" x 1.3" x 0.9"
- 4 Smart Paths or single degree temperature control from 300°F to 430°F with Boost Mode
- aluminum body, fully isolated and removable zirconium airpath for easy cleaning and maximum purity
- Zirconia Pearl provides even bowl heating, fully adjustable to control bowl size and density
- approximate 4-5 sessions/30 minute of use per charge
- removable 18350 battery, micro-USB charging, can be used while charging
- incredibly flavourful vapor, smooth even at the higher temperatures
- an ideal choice for micro-dosing or personal use
- LED grid display provides mode & temperature information, also displays an uplifting message at the end of the session
- integrated stir tool is incredibly handy, a lot of thought was put into this vaporizer design
- flat and extended mouthpieces included, extended mouthpiece works directly with a 10mm water piece